Global Widget Debuting New Hemp Bombs Gummies Flavors
TAMPA, Fla. – Global Widget, the manufacturer and distributor of the CBD brand Hemp Bombs® and a contract manufacturer of CBD and health and wellness products, will launch new flavors of its Hemp Bombs gummies and debut a new health and wellness brand at the 2021 NACS Show in Chicago at McCormick Place, Oct. 6-8. Its products will be featured in partnership with CB Distributors and Fenix SBT in booth #1528.
“It’s one of the shows in the convenience industry and we are excited to showcase our newest products and brands to retailers and distributors at NACS,” said Vince Gillen, Vice President of Sales for Global Widget. “As the CBD category leader, we look to rapidly gain market share in other convenience categories outside of CBD. Retailers recognize our proven go-to-market strategy and count on us to bring products to retail that meet consumer demand.”
New products being launched at the 2021 NACS Show include:
- Hemp Bombs: Gummies featuring mango, mixed berry and peach flavors
- Mystic Labs™: MIT 150 Mitragyna speciosa extract shot
- hyper brain iQ™: 8-count and 30-count gummies and capsules featuring a proprietary nootropic formula
Also at NACS, retailers will see Global Widget’s newest health and wellness brand, Forever Well Nutrition™, developed in partnership with America’s Personal Trainer™, Tony Little. The Forever Well Nutrition line will launch with five varieties of gummies:
- Glow Well: featuring biotin, hydrolyzed collagen and vitamin E in a strawberry flavor
- Focus Well: featuring ginseng, taurine, L-Theanine and several B and C vitamins in a peach flavor
- Sleep Well: featuring melatonin, L-Theanine, lemon balm, chamomile and Passiflora in a blueberry flavor
- Energy Well: featuring apple cider vinegar, vitamin B-12, beetroot powder and pomegranate powder in an apple flavor
- Immune Well: featuring elderberry, echinacea, vitamins C and D and zinc in a mixed berry flavor
“Our 347 employees include in-house formulation, research and development, quality, compliance, manufacturing and distribution teams. All our products are made in-house, are independently third-party lab tested and meet the highest standards for quality and taste,” said Gillen. “Retailers provide tremendous feedback on our products. Their feedback is essential for Global Widget’s continued product innovation.”
(This information is primarily sourced from Global Widget. Highly Capitalized has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this news release. Read our Disclaimer here).
California’s Legal Cannabis Market Faces Declining Sales in Q1 2023
LOS ANGELES- California's legal cannabis market continues to grapple with challenges, as indicated by the latest tax and sales numbers released by the state's Department of Tax and Fee Administration. According to the agency's report ...
Organigram Enters Partnership with Phylos Bioscience to Enhance Cannabis Genetics and Technical Capabilities
LOS ANGELES-- Organigram Holdings Inc, a licensed producer of cannabis, announced today that it has forged a comprehensive technical and commercial relationship with Phylos Bioscience Inc., a renowned U.S. cannabis genetics company based in Portland, ...
Uncertain Future for Medical Cannabis Expansion in Texas as Legislative Session Nears Conclusion
AUSTIN-- As the Texas legislative session draws to a close this Memorial Day, the future of medical cannabis expansion in the state remains uncertain. Crucial legislation aimed at broadening access to low-THC medical cannabis products ...