Seoul, South Korea – The global cannabis vaporizer market is projected to expand 3.5X its value from 2021 to 2031, with demand for temperature-controlled cannabis vaporizers rising as the years go by.
The importance of vaporization is underlined in inpatient use surveys. It has been found that the majority of survey respondents report higher satisfaction scores with the inhalation route, which is smoking. Such findings are influencing the growth of the global cannabis vaporizers market.
According to Fact.MR’s latest research report on the global cannabis vaporizers market for the historical period of 2017–2019 and the forecast period of 2021–2031, rapid increase in the usage of vaporizers in regions such as North America is providing lucrative opportunities for the global cannabis vaporizers market. Legalization of cannabis in many countries is also fueling the cannabis vaporizers market growth, especially in developing regions.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Portable cannabis vaporizers hold major share of the global market, and are set to touch US$ 14 Bn valuation by 2031-end.
- Conduction vaporizers is the fastest-growing segment, owing to the relatively inexpensive nature of their design.
- Temperature-controlled cannabis vaporizers to remain highly sought-after across regions, especially North America.
- North America is set to dominate market revenue in 2021, and hold the highest market share by 2031.
- Canada and the United States of America are key countries governing the demand for cannabis vaporizers.
Cannabis vaporizers are considered to be a safer, cleaner, and less harmful option as compared to cigarettes. Vaporizers produce a clean and pure vapor, offering a more pleasant experience compared to cigarettes, and many doctors also recommend it as one of the safest methods of consuming cannabis. This is likely to fuel the cannabis vaporizers market growth across geographies.
Many companies are focusing on providing the best vaporizer products to cannabis retailers and medical suppliers. Several countries are also allowing the use of medical cannabis for the treatment of illnesses for which the drug provides relief to the user. This factor is expected to increase the demand for cannabis vaporizers in the market.
In the global cannabis vaporizers report, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by prominent players operating in the global cannabis vaporizers market. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the global cannabis vaporizers market.
Cannabis Vaporizers Market: Competition Landscape
Detailed profiles of manufacturers of cannabis vaporizers have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
Key players operating in the Cannabis Vaporizers industry include
- Canopy Growth
- Boundless Technologies
- Grenco Science
- PAX Labs, Inc.
- STORZ & BICKEL GmbH
Key Segments Covered
- By Product Type
- Portable/Handheld Cannabis Vaporizers
- Table Top Cannabis Vaporizers
- By Ingredient
- Cannabis Dry Herb Vaporizers
- Cannabis Oil Vaporizers
- Butane Hash Oil (BHO)
- CO2 Oil
- Rick Simpson Oil (RSO)
- Cannabis Wax Vaporizers
- Shatter Wax
- Honeycomb Wax
- By Heating Method
- Convection Cannabis Vaporizers
- Conduction Cannabis Vaporizers
- Induction Cannabis Vaporizers
- By Usage
- Cannabis Vaporizers for Medical Purposes
- Cannabis Vaporizers for Recreational Purposes
- By Distribution Channel
- Cannabis Vaporizers Sold through Online Channels
- Cannabis Vaporizers Sold through Offline Channels
- By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global cannabis vaporizer market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of product type (portable/handheld and tabletop), heating method (convection, conduction, and induction), ingredient (dry herbs, cannabis, and wax), usage (medical purposes and recreational purposes), and distribution channel (offline and online), across four major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World).
(This information is primarily sourced from FACT.MR. Highly Capitalized has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this news release. Read our Disclaimer here).