DUBLI – The “Global Medical Cannabis Market (2022-2027) by Product Type Outlook, Applications, Form, Compound, End-Users, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Medical Cannabis Market is estimated to be USD 9.61 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 24.86 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 20.94%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Medical Cannabis Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Cannabis Sativa, Inc., Cara Therapeutics Inc., Growblox Sciences, Inc., Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc, VIVO Cannabis Inc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Medical Cannabis Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Medical Cannabis Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Medical Cannabis Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Medical Cannabis Chronic Compounds
4.1.2 Increasing Population and Rise in the Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
4.1.3 Raising Awareness About Benefits of Medical Marijuana
4.2.1 High Pricing of Medical Cannabis
4.3.1 Emergence of Cannabis Legalization
4.4.1 Intensive Energy Consumption and Maintaining Product Consistency for the Cultivation of Cannabis
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Medical Cannabis Market, By Product Type
7 Global Medical Cannabis Market, By Applications
7.2 Chronic Pain
7.3 Mental Disorders
8 Global Medical Cannabis Market, By Form
8.2 Concentrated Oil
8.4 Inhaled Liquids
8.3 Supplement Capsule
8.4 Tincture Spray
9 Global Medical Cannabis Market, By Compound
9.2 Balanced THC & CBD
9.3 Cannabidiol (CBD)-Dominant
9.4 Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)-Dominant
10 Global Medical Cannabis Market, By End-Users
10.2 Pharmaceuticals Industry
10.3 Research and Development Centers
11 Americas’ Medical Cannabis Market
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12 Europe’s Medical Cannabis Market
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13 Middle East and Africa’s Medical Cannabis Market
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14 APAC’s Medical Cannabis Market
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Competitive Quadrant
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16 Company Profiles
16.1 Aurora Cannabis Inc.
16.2 Cannabis Sativa, Inc.
16.3 CannaGrow Holdings, Inc.
16.4 Cannbit Ltd
16.5 Canopy Growth Corp
16.6 Cara Therapeutics Inc.
16.7 Cronos Group Inc.
16.8 Curaleaf Holdings Inc
16.9 Emerald Health Therapeutics, Inc.
16.10 Growblox Sciences, Inc.
16.11 Isodiol International Inc
16.12 Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc
16.13 Lexaria Corp.
16.14 Medical Marijuana, Inc.
16.15 OrganiGram Holding Inc.
16.16 The Hydropothecary Corp.
16.17 VIVO Cannabis Inc.
(This information is primarily sourced from Research and Markets. Highly Capitalized has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this news release. Read our Disclaimer here).