Pune – Industrial Hemp market research report is an expert’s analysis, which mainly includes companies, types, applications, regions, countries, etc. In addition, the reports give analysis on sales, revenue, trade, competition, and investment, forecast. Industrial Hemp market research covers COVID-19 impacts on the upstream, midstream and downstream industries. Also, this study offers detailed market estimates by emphasizing statistics on several aspects covers market dynamics like drivers, barriers, opportunities, threats, and industry news & trends.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global Industrial Hemp market size is estimated to be worth USD 1358.8 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 3259.5 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 15.7% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
Industrial hemp is a variety of the Cannabis sativa plant species that is grown specifically for industrial use. It can be used to make a wide range of products. Along with bamboo, hemp is one of the fastest growing plant on Earth. It was also one of the first plants to be spun into usable fiber 50,000 years ago. It can be refined into a variety of commercial items, including paper, rope, textiles, clothing, biodegradable plastics, paint, insulation, biofuel, food, and animal feed.
Market split by Type, can be divided into: –
Market split by Application, can be divided into: –
- Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Food and Beverage
Market segment by Region/Country including: –
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Spain etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia and Southeast Asia etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, UAE and Saudi Arabia etc.)
Leading players of Industrial Hemp including: –
- Medical Marijuana, Inc.
- Charlotte’s Web CBD
- CV Sciences
- Folium Biosciences
- Aurora Cannabis
- Canopy Growth Corporation
- Manitoba Harvest
- Hankang (Yunnan) Biotechnology
- Yunnan Hansu Biotechnology
- Yunnan Hamusen Biology
- Kunming BiouNIO Biotechnology
Key Developments in the Industrial Hemp Market: –
- To describe Industrial Hemp Introduction, product type and application, market overview, market analysis by countries, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force
- To analyze the manufacturers of Hemp, with profile, main business, news, sales, price, revenue and market share
- To display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers in Global, with sales, revenue and Industrial Hemp market share
- To show the market by type and application, with sales, price, revenue, market share and growth rate by type and application
- To analyze the key countries by manufacturers, Type and Application, covering North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle-East and South America, with sales, revenue and market share by manufacturers, types and applications
- To analyze the manufacturing cost, key raw materials and manufacturing process etc.
- To describe Industrial Hemp sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers etc.
Detailed TOC of Global Industrial Hemp Market Research Report 2022
1 Industrial Hemp Market Overview
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
3 Production Capacity by Region
4 Global Industrial Hemp Consumption by Region
5 Segment by Type
6 Segment by Application
7 Key Companies Profiled
8 Industrial Hemp Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
10 Market Dynamics
11 Production and Supply Forecast
12 Consumption and Demand Forecast
13 Forecast by Type and by Application (2023-2028)
14 Research Finding and Conclusion
15 Methodology and Data Source
(This information is primarily sourced from Absolute Reports Pvt Ltd. Highly Capitalized has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this news release. Read our Disclaimer here).