Industrial Hemp Market Size US$ 3 Billion by 2028
PUNE – Industrial hemp is a variety of the Cannabis sativa plant species that is grown specifically for industrial use. It can be used to make a wide range of products. Along with bamboo, hemp is one of the fastest growing plant on Earth. It was also one of the first plants to be spun into usable fiber 50,000 years ago. It can be refined into a variety of commercial items, including paper, rope, textiles, clothing, biodegradable plastics, paint, insulation, biofuel, food, and animal feed.
Industrial hemp Market Report Contains:
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global Industrial Hemp market size is estimated to be worth US$ 1358.8 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of US$ 3259.5 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 15.7% during the forecast period 2022-2028
- Complete overview of the global Industrial hemp Market
- Top Country data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Russia, Italy, China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia, Australia, Brazil and Saudi Arabia, etc. It also throws light on the progress of key regional Industrial hemp markets such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa
- Description and analysis of Industrial hemp market potential by type, Deep Dive, disruption, application capacity, end use industry
- impact evaluation of most important drivers and restraints, and dynamics of the global Industrial hemp market and current trends in the enterprise
- Detailed profiles of the Top major players in the industry, including. Kazmira,Medical Marijuana, Inc.,Charlotte’s Web CBD,CV Sciences,Folium Biosciences,Endoca,Aurora Cannabis,Aphria,Canopy Growth Corporation,Manitoba Harvest,Hankang (Yunnan) Biotechnology,Yunnan Hansu Biotechnology,Yunnan Hamusen Biology,Kunming BiouNIO Biotechnology,Asan Wuxing Biology,Yunnan Yunxing Biotechnology,Huayun Jinxin Biotechnology,Yunma Biotechnology (Chenguang Biotechnology)
Industrial hemp Market Segmentation:
researcher’s latest report provides a deep insight into the global Industrial hemp market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from a macro overview of the market to micro details of the market size, competitive landscape, development trend, niche market, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
Fully considering the economic change by this health crisis, CBD Oil accounting for % of the Industrial Hemp global market in 2021, is projected to value US$ million by 2028, growing at a revised % CAGR from 2022 to 2028. While Medical and Pharmaceutical segment is altered to an % CAGR throughout this forecast period.
Global industrial hemp key players include Canopy Growth Corporation, Charlotte’s Web CBD, Aurora Cannabis, Folium Biosciences, Endoca, etc. Global top five manufacturers hold a share over 30%. North America is the largest market, with a share about 60%, followed by Europe, and Latin America, total have a share about 40 percent. In terms of product, CBD Oil is the largest segment, with a share over 75%. And in terms of application, the largest application is Medicine, followed by Food and Beverage, Cosmetics, etc.
Global Industrial Hemp Market: Drivers and Restrains
The research report has incorporated the analysis of different factors that augment the market’s growth. It constitutes trends, restraints, and drivers that transform the market in either a positive or negative manner. This section also provides the scope of different segments and applications that can potentially influence the market in the future. The detailed information is based on current trends and historic milestones. This section also provides an analysis of the volume of production about the global market and about each type from 2017 to 2028. This section mentions the volume of production by region from 2017 to 2028. Pricing analysis is included in the report according to each type from the year 2017 to 2028, manufacturer from 2017 to 2022, region from 2017 to 2022, and global price from 2017 to 2028.
A thorough evaluation of the restrains included in the report portrays the contrast to drivers and gives room for strategic planning. Factors that overshadow the market growth are pivotal as they can be understood to devise different bends for getting hold of the lucrative opportunities that are present in the ever-growing market. Additionally, insights into market expert’s opinions have been taken to understand the market better.
Global Industrial Hemp Market: Segment Analysis
The research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2017 to 2028. by Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2017 to 2028. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Industrial hemp Market segments help decision-makers direct the product, sales, and marketing strategies, and can power your product development cycles by informing how you make product offerings for different segments.
Segment by Type
- CBD Oil
- CBD Crystal
Segment by Application
- Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Food and Beverage
Market segment by Region/Country including: –
- North America (United States, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Spain, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, etc.)
Key Players in the Industrial hemp Market: –
- Medical Marijuana, Inc.
- Charlotte’s Web CBD
- CV Sciences
- Folium Biosciences
- Aurora Cannabis
- Canopy Growth Corporation
- Manitoba Harvest
- Hankang (Yunnan) Biotechnology
- Yunnan Hansu Biotechnology
- Yunnan Hamusen Biology
- Kunming BiouNIO Biotechnology
- Asan Wuxing Biology
- Yunnan Yunxing Biotechnology
- Huayun Jinxin Biotechnology
- Yunma Biotechnology (Chenguang Biotechnology)
Key Benefits of Industrial hemp Market Research Report:
- Types, applications, regions, and key players covered in the study
- Industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities covered in the study
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape & strategies of key players
- Historical, current, and projected market size, in terms of value
- In-depth analysis of the Artificial Intelligence AI Chips Market
- Sales, price, revenue, market share, and growth rate are covered in the report sales channels, distributors, traders, dealers, etc. are covered in the report
Detailed TOC of Global Industrial Hemp Market Research Report 2022
1 Industrial Hemp Market Overview
1.1 Product Overview and Scope of Industrial Hemp
1.2 Industrial Hemp Segment by Type
1.2.1 Global Industrial Hemp Market Size Growth Rate Analysis by Type 2022 VS 2028
1.2.2 CBD Oil
1.2.3 CBD Crystal
1.3 Industrial Hemp Segment by Application
1.3.1 Global Industrial Hemp Consumption Comparison by Application: 2022 VS 2028
1.3.2 Medical and Pharmaceutical
1.3.3 Food and Beverage
1.4 Global Market Growth Prospects
1.4.1 Global Industrial Hemp Revenue Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2028)
1.4.2 Global Industrial Hemp Production Capacity Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2028)
1.4.3 Global Industrial Hemp Production Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2028)
1.5 Global Market Size by Region
1.5.1 Global Industrial Hemp Market Size Estimates and Forecasts by Region: 2017 VS 2021 VS 2028
1.5.2 North America Industrial Hemp Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2028)
1.5.3 Europe Industrial Hemp Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2028)
1.5.4 China Industrial Hemp Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2028)
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Industrial Hemp Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2017-2022)
2.2 Global Industrial Hemp Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2017-2022)
2.3 Industrial Hemp Market Share by Company Type (Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3)
2.4 Global Industrial Hemp Average Price by Manufacturers (2017-2022)
2.5 Manufacturers Industrial Hemp Production Sites, Area Served, Product Types
2.6 Industrial Hemp Market Competitive Situation and Trends
2.6.1 Industrial Hemp Market Concentration Rate
2.6.2 Global 5 and 10 Largest Industrial Hemp Players Market Share by Revenue
2.6.3 Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion
1.To study and analyze the global Industrial hemp consumption (value) by key regions/countries, product type and application
2.To understand the structure of Industrial hemp market by identifying its various sub segments.
3.Focuses on the key global Industrial hemp manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
4.To analyze the Industrial hemp with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
5.To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
6.To project the consumption of Industrial hemp submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
7.To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
8.To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Key Reasons to Purchase
To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global Industrial hemp market and its commercial landscape.
Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the Industrial hemp market and its impact in the global market.
Learn about the Industrial hemp market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
To understand the future outlook and prospects for the Industrial hemp market.
Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
(This information is primarily sourced from Proficient Market Insights. Highly Capitalized has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this news release. Read our Disclaimer here).
New York Bill Advances to Cover Medical Cannabis Under State-Funded Insurance Programs
NEW YORK-- New York state lawmakers are pushing forward with a measure that could bring significant relief to patients seeking medical cannabis treatment. The proposed bill, which advanced easily out of a state Assembly committee ...
Canopy Growth Corp. Ordered to Pay C$15 Million in Arbitration Ruling
LOS ANGELES-- Canopy Growth Corp., a major player in the cannabis industry based in Canada, has been hit with a C$15 million penalty by an arbitration tribunal for breach of contract, according to a regulatory ...
Curaleaf to Close NJ Cannabis Cultivation Facility, Resulting in Layoffs
LOS ANGELES-- Curaleaf, a cannabis giant based in Massachusetts, has announced that it will close its cannabis cultivation facility in Bellmawr, New Jersey. The closure will reportedly result in the loss of up to 40 ...