$3.6 Billion Worldwide Cannabidiol Oil Market to 2027
The Global Cannabidiol Oil Market is estimated to be USD 1.09 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 3.64 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 27.28%
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Aurora Cannabis Inc., Canabidol CBD, Canopy Growth Corp., CBD Life UK, CV Sciences, Inc., Elixinol, LLC, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Cannabidiol Oil Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Cannabidiol Oil Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Cannabidiol Oil Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Changing Consumer Opinion and Increasing Awareness about the Health Benefits of Cannabinoids
4.1.2 Rise in the Demand for Cannabidiol from various Industries such as Food and Beverage, Personal Care and Cosmetics
4.1.3 Increasing use of Cannabidiol Oil and Infused Products in Pharmaceutical Products
4.2.1 Side Effects of the Oil and the Product which Contains Cannabidiol
4.3.1 Advancements in Product Developments initiated by the Companies Worldwide
4.3.2 Partnerships, Joint Ventures, and other Strategies to Improve the Oil Industry’s Offering
4.4.1 Stringent Transportation Regulations and Increased Warehousing Cost
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
6 Global Cannabidiol Oil Market, By Product
6.2 Hemp CBD Oil
6.3 Marijuana CBD Oil
7 Global Cannabidiol Oil Market, By Source
8 Global Cannabidiol Oil Market, By Distribution Channel
8.2 Offline Mode
8.3 Online Mode
9 Global Cannabidiol Oil Market, By Application
9.3 Food & Beverage
9.4 Medical & Pharmaceuticals
9.5 Pet Care
10 Americas’ Cannabidiol Oil Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe’s Cannabidiol Oil Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa’s Cannabidiol Oil Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC’s Cannabidiol Oil Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 IGR Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.1 Aurora Cannabis, Inc.
15.2 Canabidol CBD
15.3 Canopy Growth Corp.
15.4 CBD Life UK
15.5 CV Sciences, Inc.
15.6 Elixinol, LLC
15.8 Folium Biosciences
15.9 GW Pharmaceuticals, PLC
15.11 Isodiol International, Inc.
15.12 Love Hemp, Ltd.
15.13 Maricann, Inc.
15.14 Medical Marijuana, Inc.
15.15 Organigram Holding, Inc.
15.16 Pharmahemp d.o.o.
15.18 The Cronos Group
15.19 Tikun Olam
15.20 Tilray Inc.
15.21 VIVO Cannabis, Inc.
(This information is primarily sourced from Research and Markets. Highly Capitalized has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this news release. Read our Disclaimer here).
New York Bill Advances to Cover Medical Cannabis Under State-Funded Insurance Programs
NEW YORK-- New York state lawmakers are pushing forward with a measure that could bring significant relief to patients seeking medical cannabis treatment. The proposed bill, which advanced easily out of a state Assembly committee ...
Canopy Growth Corp. Ordered to Pay C$15 Million in Arbitration Ruling
LOS ANGELES-- Canopy Growth Corp., a major player in the cannabis industry based in Canada, has been hit with a C$15 million penalty by an arbitration tribunal for breach of contract, according to a regulatory ...
Curaleaf to Close NJ Cannabis Cultivation Facility, Resulting in Layoffs
LOS ANGELES-- Curaleaf, a cannabis giant based in Massachusetts, has announced that it will close its cannabis cultivation facility in Bellmawr, New Jersey. The closure will reportedly result in the loss of up to 40 ...