This Week: Major Cannabis Companies Plan To Announce Fourth-Quarter Results
NEW YORK – Major cannabis companies that are reporting their fourth-quarter results (after market closes on the following dates) include:
- Curaleaf Holdings Inc. reports fourth-quarter results after the market closes.
- Acreage Holdings Inc. reports fourth-quarter earnings after the market closes.
- Green Organic Dutchman reports fourth-quarter earnings after the market closes.
- Ayr Wellness Inc. reports fourth-quarter earnings before the market opens.
- 22nd Century Group Inc. reports fourth-quarter results before the market opens.
Subscribe to Highly Capitalized and ”follow the money” in cannabis.
New York Bill Advances to Cover Medical Cannabis Under State-Funded Insurance Programs
NEW YORK-- New York state lawmakers are pushing forward with a measure that could bring significant relief to patients seeking medical cannabis treatment. The proposed bill, which advanced easily out of a state Assembly committee ...
Canopy Growth Corp. Ordered to Pay C$15 Million in Arbitration Ruling
LOS ANGELES-- Canopy Growth Corp., a major player in the cannabis industry based in Canada, has been hit with a C$15 million penalty by an arbitration tribunal for breach of contract, according to a regulatory ...
Curaleaf to Close NJ Cannabis Cultivation Facility, Resulting in Layoffs
LOS ANGELES-- Curaleaf, a cannabis giant based in Massachusetts, has announced that it will close its cannabis cultivation facility in Bellmawr, New Jersey. The closure will reportedly result in the loss of up to 40 ...