Green Life Business Group Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results
SAN DIEGO– The year 2020 is known to be one of the most impactful years in recent history. As a worldwide pandemic took the world by storm, large scale Multi State Operators (MSO’s) and Companies began to look towards industries that were considered to be recession and pandemic proof. The cannabis industry quickly surfaced as one of the top destinations for MSO’s which led to a boom in Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A’s).
Green Life Business Group Inc has continued to be recognized as the industry leader when it comes to Mergers and Acquisitions. In Quarter two of 2021, Green Life Business sold 8 cannabis businesses with 15 deals currently in Escrow. Green Life’s steady success and constant growth has sparked reach outs from some of the largest companies within the cannabis Industry. Traction and growth have allowed Green Life to begin new expansions in new states and markets.
The List of 8 businesses that SOLD:
- Long Beach Retail Dispensary Sold for $3M Pre-Revenue + $2.3M for the Real Estate combined sale was $5.3M.
- Vallejo Retail Dispensary, Retail Delivery, Distribution Sold for $2M Operational, Gross Revenue 1.2M
- Palm Springs Retail Dispensary Sold For $499.000 Pre-Revenue
- Stockton Retail Delivery Sold for $325,000 Operational
- Oakland Retail Delivery, Distribution Sold for $300,000 – Pre-Revenue
- Hesperia Retail Delivery Sold for $200,000 – Pre-Revenue
- Oakland Retail Delivery Sold for $180,000 – Pre-Revenue
- Inyo County Cultivation Sold for $240,000 – Pre-Revenue
With over 15 deals currently in escrow, Here are some Notable mentions of deals that are currently in escrow that are expected to close in Q3.
- Los Angeles Dispensary full vertical $22,000,000.
- San Diego Dispensary Store $9,650,000
- La Mesa Dispensary $8,000,000
- San Francisco Dispensary $2,950,000
- San Francisco Dispensary $1,250,000
(This information is primarily sourced from Green Life Business Group Inc. Highly Capitalized has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this news release. Read our Disclaimer here).
California’s Legal Cannabis Market Faces Declining Sales in Q1 2023
LOS ANGELES- California's legal cannabis market continues to grapple with challenges, as indicated by the latest tax and sales numbers released by the state's Department of Tax and Fee Administration. According to the agency's report ...
Organigram Enters Partnership with Phylos Bioscience to Enhance Cannabis Genetics and Technical Capabilities
LOS ANGELES-- Organigram Holdings Inc, a licensed producer of cannabis, announced today that it has forged a comprehensive technical and commercial relationship with Phylos Bioscience Inc., a renowned U.S. cannabis genetics company based in Portland, ...
Uncertain Future for Medical Cannabis Expansion in Texas as Legislative Session Nears Conclusion
AUSTIN-- As the Texas legislative session draws to a close this Memorial Day, the future of medical cannabis expansion in the state remains uncertain. Crucial legislation aimed at broadening access to low-THC medical cannabis products ...