TORONTO – Tilray Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: TLRY; TSX: TLRY), global cannabis and consumer packaged goods company announced that its medical cannabis division, Tilray Medical, has released new medical cannabis products, under Tilray and Aphria brands and launched CannaPoints, a new program designed to support patients through their medical cannabis journey.
Blair MacNeil, President, Tilray Canada, said, “We’re proud to expand our medical cannabis portfolio in Canada and broaden our offerings for our growing patient community. Our new CannaPoints program serves to guide our patients on their medical cannabis journey and provide additional support as needed.”
In Canada, Tilray Medical offers a broad portfolio of medical cannabis brands including Tilray, Aphria, Broken Coast, and Symbios. Understanding that patient needs are unique, Tilray Medical’s latest release of high-quality medical cannabis products from differentiated brands includes a comprehensive range of THC and CBD products:
- Tilray Sinaloa Gold: A high THC sativa strain. Terpenes include d-Limonene, beta-Myrcene, and beta-Caryophyllene.
- Tilray Sapphire Scout: A genetic blend of Girl Scout Cookies crossed with True OG. Terpenes include Limonene, Linalool, and Trans-Caryophyllene.
- Tilray Chem Cookies: Chem Cookies is a result of two cannabis strains: Chemdawg #4 and Girl Scout Cookies (a.k.a. GSC). Terpenes include d-Limonene, beta-Myrcene, and beta-Caryophyllene.
- Tilray Powdered Donuts #8: Powdered Donuts #8 is a high-THC strain. Terpenes include d-Limonene, beta-Myrcene, and beta-Caryophyllene.
- Aphria Sherbet Cookies: Sherbet Cookies is a high THC hybrid strain. Terpenes include Humulene, Nerolidol and beta-Caryophyllene.
- Aphria Banana Punch: Banana Punch is a high THC hybrid strain made from Banana OG and Purple Punch. Terpenes include limonene, pinene and beta-Caryophyllene.
- Aphria Monkey Butter: Monkey Butter is another high THC hybrid strain made from the combination of Gorilla Glue #4 x Peanut Butter Breath. Terpenes also include: Humulene, Cedrene, and beta-Caryophyllene.
Certain statements in this communication that are not historical facts constitute forward-looking information or forward-looking statements (together, “forward-looking statements”) under Canadian securities laws and within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, that are intended to be subject to the “safe harbor” created by those sections and other applicable laws. Forward-looking statements can be identified by words such as “forecast,” “future,” “should,” “could,” “enable,” “potential,” “contemplate,” “believe,” “anticipate,” “estimate,” “plan,” “expect,” “intend,” “may,” “project,” “will,” “would” and the negative of these terms or similar expressions, although not all forward-looking statements contain these identifying words. Certain material factors, estimates, goals, projections, or assumptions were used in drawing the conclusions contained in the forward-looking statements throughout this communication. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding our intentions, beliefs, projections, outlook, analyses or current expectations concerning, among other things, the Company’s ability to commercialize new and innovative products worldwide. Many factors could cause actual results, performance, or achievement to be materially different from any forward-looking statements, and other risks and uncertainties not presently known to the Company or that the Company deems immaterial could also cause actual results or events to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements contained herein. For a more detailed discussion of these risks and other factors, see the most recently filed annual information form of Tilray and the Annual Report on Form 10-K (and other periodic reports filed with the SEC) of Tilray made with the SEC and available on EDGAR. The forward-looking statements included in this communication are made as of the date of this communication and the Company does not undertake any obligation to publicly update such forward-looking statements to reflect new information, subsequent events, or otherwise unless required by applicable securities laws.
(This information is primarily sourced from Tilray Brands, Inc. Highly Capitalized has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this news release. Read our Disclaimer here).