TORONTO – Tilray Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: TLRY; TSX: TLRY), a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company inspiring and empowering the worldwide community to live their very best life, today announced the ‘Wild West’ lineup from beloved Canadian cannabis brand, CANACA, at the Calgary Stampede, ‘The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth’.
CANACA is celebrating the Calgary Stampede at the legendary Wildhorse Saloon where the brand is hosting a western lounge featuring Stampede-inspired activations and limited-edition merchandise.
Along with the ‘Wild West’ activation, consumers can check out CANACA’s greatest product hits available now in Calgary and nationwide across Canada:
- CANACA Indica 30 Infused Pre-Rolls: Carefully crafted using a proprietary blend of highly aromatic trichome-dense, hand-harvested indica whole flower, that yields a delightful combination of fruity, herbal, and earthy flavours. This convenient 3-pack of 0.5g pre-rolls provides a potent THC experience with an elevated potency of 30% courtesy of the dry sift hash infusion.
- THC Distillate Vape Pen: With 80% THC that’s always ready to go, this breath-activated, all-in-one vape delivers 200 puffs of high-potency THC cannabis distillate and does not contain any added ingredients or flavours – so you can sit back, relax, inhale, and enjoy; no chargers or batteries required for this high-performance build thanks to its ceramic heater.
- Sour Diesel Flower: A CANACA classic – a strong diesel and peppery profile with hints of herbal aromas. This sativa strain originates from a cross of Chemdawg and Super Skunk. With a THC range of 20-24% and available in 3.5g whole flower, these frosted green buds are loaded with ample trichome coverage.
- CANACA Blend 14: Serving as another one of CANACA’s hand-harvested hybrids, these 3-packs of 0.5g pre-rolls are perfect for on-the-go, coming in at a consistent mid-range THC potency of 14-17%.
- CANACA Blend 19: Offering a THC potency between 17-24%, these convenient 3-packs of 0.5g pre-rolls are carefully crafted from a highly aromatic blend of sticky trichome-dense, hand-harvested hybrid cannabis that is expertly grown in a sun-filled, high-tech greenhouse.
Join CANACA’s ‘Wild West’ takeover at the Wildhorse Saloon in Calgary, Canada, at 500 6th Avenue S.W., Lot #176. Pick up your merchandise to rock all week long while experiencing the exhibition in full force, along with music performances you don’t want to miss.
Certain statements in this communication that are not historical facts constitute forward-looking information or forward-looking statements (together, “forward-looking statements”) under Canadian securities laws and within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, that are intended to be subject to the “safe harbor” created by those sections and other applicable laws. Forward-looking statements can be identified by words such as “forecast,” “future,” “should,” “could,” “enable,” “potential,” “contemplate,” “believe,” “anticipate,” “estimate,” “plan,” “expect,” “intend,” “may,” “project,” “will,” “would” and the negative of these terms or similar expressions, although not all forward-looking statements contain these identifying words. Certain material factors, estimates, goals, projections, or assumptions were used in drawing the conclusions contained in the forward-looking statements throughout this communication. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding our intentions, beliefs, projections, outlook, analyses, or current expectations concerning, among other things, the Company’s ability to commercialize new and innovative products worldwide. Many factors could cause actual results, performance, or achievement to be materially different from any forward-looking statements, and other risks and uncertainties not presently known to the Company or that the Company deems immaterial could also cause actual results or events to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements contained herein. For a more detailed discussion of these risks and other factors, see the most recently filed annual information form of Tilray and the Annual Report on Form 10-K (and other periodic reports filed with the SEC) of Tilray made with the SEC and available on EDGAR. The forward-looking statements included in this communication are made as of the date of this communication and the Company does not undertake any obligation to publicly update such forward-looking statements to reflect new information, subsequent events or otherwise unless required by applicable securities laws.
(This information is primarily sourced from Tilray Brands, Inc. Highly Capitalized has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this news release. Read our Disclaimer here).