NORTH ANDOVER, Mass., Oct. 18, 2022 PHCO2, Announces another offering that is: Aquazome, a water-soluble CBD ingredient. Aquazome can be used in many applications—from beverages (coffee, functional drinks), edibles, and lotions to water-soluble CBD tinctures, capsules and tablets, and other nutraceutical ingredients, along with equine and pet supplies.
Customers benefit from the many characteristics that the patented Aquazome provides:
- All-natural, food-grade ingredients, including a proprietary natural preservative system
- Higher standard potency—35% total cannabinoids (vs common industry amount of 10 to 20% CBD)
- If needed, a broad range of potencies ranging from 10% to 50% are available
- Pharmacokinetics (PK) study indicating 80% absorption vs. a fraction of that for competing technologies
- Revolutionary technology—competitively priced; higher bioavailability per serving; higher loading per gram of water-soluble ingredient (350 mg per gram), which means increased value in each drop of product due to increased CBD content—differs considerably from competitors’ material
- True water soluble that creates a homogenous mass, as opposed to water dispensable/dispersible
- Conventional as well as Certified Organic CBD emulsions available in broad- and full-spectrum
- Made with USDA-Certified Organic material; kosher-certified facility; GMP compliant
PHCO2 business development manager William Smart says of this newest offering, “We are thrilled, once again, to be on the forefront of the CBD industry as we take this leap ahead with another innovation. Water soluble CDB ingredients will allow customers higher bioavailability per serving and deeper efficacy. We have over 30 years of experience producing all variety of botanical emulsions, and work closely with customers in the design and development of an emulsion for each application to help ensure comparability in each product.”
(This information is primarily sourced from PHCO2. Highly Capitalized has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this news release. Read our Disclaimer here).