Elixinol Expands Product Line With First CBD Pet Collection
WESTMINSTER, Colo. – Elixinol, a hemp-derived CBD brand and industry veteran, introduced its first line of pet products. The new collection is specifically formulated for dogs and includes a bacon-flavored tincture and two functionally focused CBD dog chews targeting specific benefits. The collection is available now on Elixinol.com.
“Our mission has always been to improve the quality of people’s lives through the power of natural, science-backed products created with integrity,” said Rob Hasselman, President of the Americas – Elixinol. “We are so proud to extend that opportunity to our furry family members. We all want to see our dogs happy, healthy and active, and now our loyal customers can turn to the Elixinol brand to help support that.”
Elixinol Pet products go through the same rigorous third-party testing and quality control as the brand’s full product line. Elixinol provides clear and detailed certificates of authenticity (COAs) and ensures its partners are held to the same standards. All COAs are published on Elixinol.com.
The Elixinol Pet collection includes:
Everyday Dog Drops:
- Broad-spectrum hemp extract blended with MCT coconut oil
- CBD works with your furry friend’s endocannabinoid system to support daily wellness.
- Natural bacon flavor
Calm Dog Chew:
- Promotes calm and relaxation for adult dogs with occasional nervousness, stress or over-activity.
- 5mg of CBD, 50mg of Ashwagandha, 25mg of Chamomile, 50mg of L-Theanine and 25mg of Lemon Balm per chew
- Offered in Peanut Butter Liver flavor
Active Mobility Dog Chew:
- Supports mobility and joint health for adult dogs
- 5mg of CBD, 225mg of Turmeric Powder, and 250mg of Anivestin™, a patented, natural joint care ingredient clinically tested to help joint discomfort and improve mobility as dogs age
- Anivestin™ contains a proprietary bioflavonoid mixture derived from two well-known medicinal plants with a long history of use.
- Research also has shown that Anivestin™ can help support occasional symptoms of gingivitis in animals.
- Offered in Peanut Butter Cheddar flavor
(This information is primarily sourced from Elixinol. Highly Capitalized has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this news release. Read our Disclaimer here).
Reunion Neuroscience to be Acquired by MPM BioImpact in $13.1 Million All-Cash Deal
LOS ANGELES-- Reunion Neuroscience Inc. a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company specializing in innovative therapies for underserved mental health conditions, has announced a definitive arrangement agreement with MPM BioImpact, a leading biotechnology investment firm. Under the agreement, ...
California’s Regulated Cannabis Market Sees Decline in Sales and Tax Revenue in Q1 2023
LOS ANGELES-- California's hopes of increased consumer participation in the regulated cannabis market did not translate into a boost in licensed retail sales or state tax revenue during the first quarter of 2023. According to ...
C21 Investments Repays $30 Million Debt to CEO Sonny Newman
LOS ANGELES-- C21 Investments Inc., a vertically integrated cannabis company, announced today the successful completion of the full repayment of its $30 million senior secured note owed to Sonny Newman, the Company's President and Chief ...